Strapi in one click
Simple and reliable Strapi backend in few seconds. One click away from focusing on your great ideas. No credit card, no installation, no configuration, no maintenance. We’ll do all the heavy lifting.
How it works
- Click on Run button
- Wait for few seconds
Run your server
Send me updates about Strapi.We will keep you informed about the launch of new services and important updates. No spam, we promise.
Why pick Strapi for your project?
Strapi is an open-source headless content management system (CMS) that allows users to create and manage their content in a flexible and customizable way. It provides a user-friendly interface for creating and managing content, which can be accessed through a RESTful API. Strapi allows developers to easily create custom content types and fields and manage and distribute content across various channels and platforms. Additionally, it supports different databases and can be integrated with multiple front-end frameworks, making it a highly versatile and efficient tool for content management.
See it in action.
Learn how to quickly and easily Run Strapi.
Run your server
- Our unique solution handles complex infrastructure topics in data centres in USA. And we can operate the platform on private servers or cloud services such as Amazon AWS, Google Cloud Platform etc. In the future, we want to be geographically independent and allow the user to choose the country where his instance will run.
- By design, our platform can execute on private servers with a wide range of binaries for various processor architectures/systems. It is fully prepared for white labelling.
- As a member of the Private Beta program, you have no limits on the number of instances or any other limitations.
- We have classic administration and API and CLI as well. You can choose what suits you most. API and CLI require API tokens, which you can get in the user account section.
- Physical infrastructure is hosted and managed within Amazon’s secure data centres and utilises the Amazon Web Service (AWS) technology. Amazon continually works at risk and undergoes recurring assessments to ensure compliance with industry standards. The same is practically true of the GCP.
- OH, Yes! You can fully manage our platform with API. See what you can do with our API.
- For now, we are in private beta. It means you can join the waiting list.