Medusa in one click
Simple and reliable e‑commerce platform in few seconds. One click away from focusing on your products and sale. No credit card, no installation, no configuration, no maintenance. We’ll do all the heavy lifting.
How it works
- Click on Run button
- Wait for few seconds
Run your server
Send me updates about Medusa.We will keep you informed about the launch of new services and important updates. No spam, we promise.
Why pick Medusa for your project?
Medusa is an open-source headless e‑commerce platform built on Node.js. It provides a flexible and modular architecture allowing developers to build e‑commerce solutions tailored to their needs. Medusa delivers an API-driven approach to e‑commerce development, making integrating with other systems and services accessible. It also includes comprehensive features such as product management, checkout flows, order management, and more. Medusa is licensed under the MIT license.
Medusa is a modern e‑commerce platform with fine documentation and a rich plugin library. It follows a headless architecture with separate backend (core), administration panel, and frontend Storefront repositories. This approach grants you the flexibility and convenience to independently upgrade, scale, and maintain different parts of your e‑commerce application. However, managing and configuring multiple repositories can be a challenge. Our solution eliminates this hurdle and makes the process more streamlined. Give it a try!
Medusa doesn't fit?
We have got you covered. Check out our pre-configured e-commerce solutions.
See it in action.
Learn how to quickly and easily Run Medusa.
Run your server
- Our unique solution handles complex infrastructure topics in data centres in USA. And we can operate the platform on private servers or cloud services such as Amazon AWS, Google Cloud Platform etc. In the future, we want to be geographically independent and allow the user to choose the country where his instance will run.
- By design, our platform can execute on private servers with a wide range of binaries for various processor architectures/systems. It is fully prepared for white labelling.
- As a member of the Private Beta program, you have no limits on the number of instances or any other limitations.
- We have classic administration and API and CLI as well. You can choose what suits you most. API and CLI require API tokens, which you can get in the user account section.
- Physical infrastructure is hosted and managed within Amazon’s secure data centres and utilises the Amazon Web Service (AWS) technology. Amazon continually works at risk and undergoes recurring assessments to ensure compliance with industry standards. The same is practically true of the GCP.
- OH, Yes! You can fully manage our platform with API. See what you can do with our API.
- For now, we are in private beta. It means you can join the waiting list.