MongoDB in one click
Simple and reliable MongoDB noSQL database server in few seconds. One click away from focusing on your great ideas. No credit card, no installation, no configuration, no maintenance. We’ll do all the heavy lifting.
How it works
- Click on Run button
- Wait for few seconds
Run your server
Send me updates about MongoDB.We will keep you informed about the launch of new services and important updates. No spam, we promise.
Why pick MongoDB for your project?
MongoDB is an open-source, NoSQL, document-oriented database management system. It is designed to handle large amounts of semi-structured data, such as JSON-like documents, and it uses a dynamic schema that allows for easy indexing and query data. MongoDB supports advanced features such as data replication, auto-sharding, and built-in aggregation, allowing horizontal scalability and high availability. It also has a rich query language and a robust aggregation framework, which makes it easy to perform complex data analysis. MongoDB is often used in web and mobile applications, real-time analytics, content management, and other use cases that require fast and flexible data access.
Handy apps for MongoDB
MongoDB doesn't fit?
Look at our ready-made database servers.
Maximize potential of MongoDB.
See it in action.
Learn how to quickly and easily Run MongoDB.
Run your server
- We currently support MongoDB 5.0.14 on our platform. If you are interested in other versions, please let us know. We will gradually deploy other versions and you will be able to choose the version you need.
- Currently no, we are in private beta. We have it in our product roadmap.
- By connection string and administration which is included in the service.
- You can use our Amministration which is in package with MongoDB.
- Not yet. We have it in our product roadmap.