PrestaShop in one click
Universal e‑commerce platform in few seconds. One click away from focusing on your products and sales. No credit card, no installation, no configuration, no maintenance. We’ll do all the heavy lifting.
How it works
- Click on Run button
- Wait for few seconds
Run your server
Send me updates about PrestaShop.We will keep you informed about the launch of new services and important updates. No spam, we promise.
Why pick PrestaShop for your project?
PrestaShop is PHP-based universal e-commerce solution that is open-source. It provides a highly customisable and versatile architecture, enabling developers to design online stores that meet their requirements. PrestaShop delivers an intuitive interface for store management, making handling products, customers, and orders easy. It also includes comprehensive features such as inventory management, shipping options, and payment gateways. PrestaShop is licensed under the OSL-3.0 license.
Learn how to create and make the most of your new store.
PrestaShop doesn't fit?
We have got you covered. Check out our pre-configured e-commerce solutions.
See it in action.
Learn how to quickly and easily Run PrestaShop.
Run your server
- Our unique solution handles complex infrastructure topics in data centres in USA. And we can operate the platform on private servers or cloud services such as Amazon AWS, Google Cloud Platform etc. In the future, we want to be geographically independent and allow the user to choose the country where his instance will run.
- By design, our platform can execute on private servers with a wide range of binaries for various processor architectures/systems. It is fully prepared for white labelling.
- As a member of the Private Beta program, you have no limits on the number of instances or any other limitations.
- We have classic administration and API and CLI as well. You can choose what suits you most. API and CLI require API tokens, which you can get in the user account section.
- Physical infrastructure is hosted and managed within Amazon’s secure data centres and utilises the Amazon Web Service (AWS) technology. Amazon continually works at risk and undergoes recurring assessments to ensure compliance with industry standards. The same is practically true of the GCP.
- OH, Yes! You can fully manage our platform with API. See what you can do with our API.
- For now, we are in private beta. It means you can join the waiting list.