Magento in one click
E‑commerce platform in few seconds. One click away from focusing on your products and sales. No credit card, no installation, no configuration, no maintenance. We’ll do all the heavy lifting.
How it works
- Click on Run button
- Wait for few seconds
Run your server
Send me updates about Magento.We will keep you informed about the launch of new services and important updates. No spam, we promise.
Why pick Magento for your project?
Magento Open Source provides essential tools to create and manage a thriving digital storefront. You can build a unique online store from scratch, while Adobe Commerce offers a full‑featured e-commerce solution with optimized cloud architecture, hosting, and AI-powered merchandising and analytics.
Magento Open Source is an excellent choice due to its cost‑effectiveness, customizability, scalability, strong community support, and rich feature set. As an open source platform, it is ideal for startups and small businesses with limited budgets. Its modular architecture allows you to tailor your store to your specific needs and grow with your business. The active community of developers provides resources such as documentation, forums, and tutorials. Magento offers a wealth of built‑in features and an extensive marketplace of extensions to enhance your store's functionality.
Magento doesn't fit?
We have got you covered. Check out our pre-configured e-commerce solutions.
See it in action.
Learn how to quickly and easily Run Magento.
Run your server
- Our unique solution handles complex infrastructure topics in data centres in USA. And we can operate the platform on private servers or cloud services such as Amazon AWS, Google Cloud Platform etc. In the future, we want to be geographically independent and allow the user to choose the country where his instance will run.
- By design, our platform can execute on private servers with a wide range of binaries for various processor architectures/systems. It is fully prepared for white labelling.
- As a member of the Private Beta program, you have no limits on the number of instances or any other limitations.
- We have classic administration and API and CLI as well. You can choose what suits you most. API and CLI require API tokens, which you can get in the user account section.
- Physical infrastructure is hosted and managed within Amazon’s secure data centres and utilises the Amazon Web Service (AWS) technology. Amazon continually works at risk and undergoes recurring assessments to ensure compliance with industry standards. The same is practically true of the GCP.
- OH, Yes! You can fully manage our platform with API. See what you can do with our API.
- For now, we are in private beta. It means you can join the waiting list.