Ruby in one click
Simple and reliable Ruby runtime in few seconds. One click away from focusing on your great ideas. No credit card, no installation, no configuration, no maintenance. We’ll do all the heavy lifting.
How it works
- Click on Run button
- Wait for few seconds
Run your server
Send me updates about Ruby.We will keep you informed about the launch of new services and important updates. No spam, we promise.
What is Ruby?
Ruby is a high-level, object-oriented programming language designed to read and write easily. It is widely used for web development and web applications, such as web frameworks. It's known for its "Ruby on Rails" framework, which makes it easier for developers to create, manage and deploy web applications. It also has a large community of developers who have created a wide range of libraries and frameworks that can easily add to a project. It also integrates well with other languages and is often used for scripting and automation tasks.
Handy apps for Ruby
Ruby doesn't fit?
See it in action.
Learn how to quickly and easily Run Ruby.
Run your server
- Our unique solution handles complex infrastructure topics in data centres in USA. And we can operate the platform on private servers or cloud services such as Amazon AWS, Google Cloud Platform etc. In the future, we want to be geographically independent and allow the user to choose the country where his instance will run.
- By design, our platform can execute on private servers with a wide range of binaries for various processor architectures/systems. It is fully prepared for white labelling.
- As a member of the Private Beta program, you have no limits on the number of instances or any other limitations.
- We have classic administration and API and CLI as well. You can choose what suits you most. API and CLI require API tokens, which you can get in the user account section.
- Physical infrastructure is hosted and managed within Amazon’s secure data centres and utilises the Amazon Web Service (AWS) technology. Amazon continually works at risk and undergoes recurring assessments to ensure compliance with industry standards. The same is practically true of the GCP.
- OH, Yes! You can fully manage our platform with API. See what you can do with our API.
- For now, we are in private beta. It means you can join the waiting list.