Send me updates about ScyllaDB.We will keep you informed about the launch of new services and important updates. No spam, we promise.
Why pick ScyllaDB for your project?
ScyllaDB is an open-source, NoSQL, distributed, column store database management system developed to be highly performant and scalable. It is compatible with Apache Cassandra and can be used as a drop-in replacement. It utilizes a shared-nothing architecture which allows for horizontal scalability and high write and read loads. ScyllaDB also offers advanced features such as data replication, sharding, and real-time analytics. It uses C++ and the Seastar framework for its performance, and the Seastar is a high-performance, low-latency I/O framework that enables efficient memory management, multi-core scaling and low overhead. ScyllaDB is a suitable choice for big data, IoT, and real-time analytics use cases, known for its high performance and low latency.
Maximize potential of ScyllaDB.
See it in action.
Learn how to quickly and easily Run ScyllaDB.
Run your server
- We currently support ScyllaDB 5.1.3 on our platform. If you are interested in other versions, please let us know. We will gradually deploy other versions and you will be able to choose the version you need.
- Currently no, we are in private beta. We have it in our product roadmap.
- By connection string and administration which is included in the service.
- You can use our Amministration which is in package with ScyllaDB.
- Not yet. We have it in our product roadmap.