Send me updates about MySQL.We will keep you informed about the launch of new services and important updates. No spam, we promise.
Why pick MySQL for your project?
MySQL is a free, open-source relational database management system (RDBMS). It is one of the world's most popular and widely-used database management systems, particularly for web-based applications. MySQL is known for its reliability, stability and ease of use. It uses SQL (Structured Query Language) to manage and manipulate data stored in tables, allowing easy query and indexing. It also supports various storage engines, including InnoDB and MyISAM, which provide different levels of performance and data consistency.
Save Money with MySQL
Are you thinking of switching from a costly commercial RDBMS like Oracle, DB2, or SQL Server to MySQL? We make the transition to MySQL smooth and easy, while taking care of all your operations, allowing you to focus on development.
Maximize potential of MySQL.
See it in action.
Learn how to quickly and easily Run MySQL.
Run your server
- We currently support MySQL 8 on our platform. If you are interested in other versions, please let us know. We will gradually deploy other versions and you will be able to choose the version you need.
- Currently no, we are in private beta. We have it in our product roadmap.
- By connection string and administration which is included in the service.
- You can use our Amministration which is in package with MySQL.
- Not yet. We have it in our product roadmap.