PostgreSQL in one click
Simple and reliable PostgreSQL database server in few seconds. No credit card, no installation, no maintenance.
How it works
- Click on Run button
- Wait for few seconds
Run your server
Why pick PostgreSQL for your project?
PostgreSQL is a powerful open-source object-relational database system (ORDBMS) with more than 35 years of active development — and a strong reputation for reliability, feature robustness and performance. It supports advanced features such as MVCC, point-in-time recovery, and tablespaces and has a large active community. It supports multiple programming languages, including C/C++, Java, .Net, Perl, Python, Ruby, Tcl and more.
Save Money with Open-Source PostgreSQL
Are you thinking of switching from a costly commercial RDBMS like Oracle, DB2, or SQL Server to Postgres? We make the transition to PostgreSQL smooth and easy, while taking care of all your operations, allowing you to focus on development.Join our PostgreSQL Discord
Maximize potential of PostgreSQL.
Connecting our PostgreSQL instance with other services and applications can greatly enhance its capabilities and provide new possibilities for your app development and business. By combining the power of PostgreSQL with other software solutions, you can gain access to advanced features such as Business Intelligence, Data Governance, Data Quality and Master Data Management and more.
- We currently support PostgreSQL 15.1 on our platform. If you are interested in other versions, please let us know. We will gradually deploy other versions and you will be able to choose the version you need.
- Currently no, we are in private beta. We have it in our product roadmap.
- By connection string and administration which is included in the service.
- You can use our Amministration which is in package with PostgreSQL.
- Not yet. We have it in our product roadmap.
Send me updates about PostgreSQL.We will keep you informed about the launch of new services and important updates. No spam, we promise.
See it in action.
Learn how to quickly and easily Run PostgreSQL.