PHP in one click
Simple and reliable PHP runtime in few seconds. One click away from focusing on your great ideas. No credit card, no installation, no configuration, no maintenance. We’ll do all the heavy lifting.
How it works
- Click on Run button
- Wait for few seconds
Run your server
Send me updates about PHP.We will keep you informed about the launch of new services and important updates. No spam, we promise.
What is PHP?
PHP is a server-side scripting language that is widely used for creating web applications and dynamic websites. It is a popular choice for building e-commerce websites, content management systems, and other web applications requiring complex functionality. PHP can be embedded into HTML code, making it easy to create dynamic web pages. It also has a large community of developers who have developed a wide range of libraries, frameworks and modules. It's easy to learn and integrates well with databases, making it an entrancing choice for building web applications for years.
See it in action.
Learn how to quickly and easily Run PHP.
Run your server
- Our unique solution handles complex infrastructure topics in data centres in USA. And we can operate the platform on private servers or cloud services such as Amazon AWS, Google Cloud Platform etc. In the future, we want to be geographically independent and allow the user to choose the country where his instance will run.
- By design, our platform can execute on private servers with a wide range of binaries for various processor architectures/systems. It is fully prepared for white labelling.
- As a member of the Private Beta program, you have no limits on the number of instances or any other limitations.
- We have classic administration and API and CLI as well. You can choose what suits you most. API and CLI require API tokens, which you can get in the user account section.
- Physical infrastructure is hosted and managed within Amazon’s secure data centres and utilises the Amazon Web Service (AWS) technology. Amazon continually works at risk and undergoes recurring assessments to ensure compliance with industry standards. The same is practically true of the GCP.
- OH, Yes! You can fully manage our platform with API. See what you can do with our API.
- For now, we are in private beta. It means you can join the waiting list.