For hosting providers
Massively expand your portfolio of open-source applications and attract new clients.
- 80+ open source applications available.
- Seamless integration with websites and systems.
- Application bundles and custom templates on demand.
- Monitoring and billing per service or per defined group.
- Fully scalable and high performance.
- Multiple application versions.
- Backups with fast recovery.
- White-label and PaaS.
• • •
Beat Public Clouds
With nomodo.io, you can beat the competition from public clouds like AWS, Azure, and GCP by offering not just VPS hosting, but also hosting for these open source services and pricing them competitively.
8 GB RAM
200 GB Storage
|8 GB RAM|
256 GB Storage
16 GB RAM
150 GB Storage
|73 USD||635 USD||1,986 USD|
White-label readyAt Nomodo.io, we are committed to helping businesses grow and thrive. We have a set of fully customisable web components and API. We offer a white-label solution for our platform, allowing other companies to rebrand and sell our service as their own.
Compose your portfolio
Select the apps you want to add to your portfolio and contact us.
We’ll take care of the technical stuff.
Apache Superset • Metabase • Matomo • Plausible Analytics • Apache Druid • PostHog • Snowplow • Appwrite • Botpress • Jitsi meet • Strapi • Ghost • Directus • WordPress • Wagtail • Grav • October CMS • django CMS • Payload CMS • Keystone • Webiny • Cockpit • Redash • MySQL • MongoDB • Supabase • ScyllaDB • MariaDB • Prometheus • Redis • Apache Kafka • Pocketbase • Flyway • PrestaShop • AppFlowy • Logseq • Wiki.js • Outline • TiddlyWiki • DokuWiki • MediaWiki • RabbitMQ • Rasa Open Source • Sentry • Uptime Kuma • SymPy • Meilisearch • Lenster • Rocket.Chat • Mastodon • Hugo • Next.js • Gatsby • Jekyll • Nuxt • Docusaurus • Hexo • Slate • GitBook • Astro • Docsify • VuePress • UmiJS • Pelican • Gridsome • Middleman • Brunch • VitePress • Publish • Octopress • Grafana • NocoDB • Discourse • Nextcloud • Syncthing • Minio • Home Assistant • SRS • revealjs • draw.io • Joplin • PhotoPrism • Traefik • Odoo • Hasura • Hoppscotch • Kong • LocalStack • OpenFaaS • Appsmith • Gitea • Gogs • Olric • Dgraph • MaxScale • CouchDB • Parse • Graylog • and much more…
See it in action.
Discover how you can effortlessly launch web services with customizable visual components such as sorting and filtering to ensure a seamless integration experience.
• • •
Run your server
• • •
Keep me informed.We will keep you informed about the important updates. No spam, we promise.
- Our unique solution handles complex infrastructure topics in data centres in USA. And we can operate the platform on private servers or cloud services such as Amazon AWS, Google Cloud Platform etc. In the future, we want to be geographically independent and allow the user to choose the country where his instance will run.
- By design, our platform can execute on private servers with a wide range of binaries for various processor architectures/systems. It is fully prepared for white labelling.
- As a member of the Private Beta program, you have no limits on the number of instances or any other limitations.
- We have classic administration and API and CLI as well. You can choose what suits you most. API and CLI require API tokens, which you can get in the user account section.
- Physical infrastructure is hosted and managed within Amazon’s secure data centres and utilises the Amazon Web Service (AWS) technology. Amazon continually works at risk and undergoes recurring assessments to ensure compliance with industry standards. The same is practically true of the GCP.
- OH, Yes! You can fully manage our platform with API. See what you can do with our API.
- For now, we are in private beta. It means you can join the waiting list.