- Our unique solution handles complex infrastructure topics in data centres in USA. And we can operate the platform on private servers or cloud services such as Amazon AWS, Google Cloud Platform etc. In the future, we want to be geographically independent and allow the user to choose the country where his instance will run.
- By design, our platform can execute on private servers with a wide range of binaries for various processor architectures/systems. It is fully prepared for white labelling.
- As a member of the Private Beta program, you have no limits on the number of instances or any other limitations.
- We have classic administration and API and CLI as well. You can choose what suits you most. API and CLI require API tokens, which you can get in the user account section.
- Physical infrastructure is hosted and managed within Amazon’s secure data centres and utilises the Amazon Web Service (AWS) technology. Amazon continually works at risk and undergoes recurring assessments to ensure compliance with industry standards. The same is practically true of the GCP.
- OH, Yes! You can fully manage our platform with API. See what you can do with our API.
- Yes, we have! Thanks to the CLI, we will enable you to comfortably manage and fully automate all operations over running instances of individual applications.
- For now, we are in private beta. It means you can join the waiting list.
- Currently only in the form of the FAQ section. We plan to expand this significantly in the future.
- We will be happy if you send us any feedback that will help improve our services. Please contact us in this form.
- Private beta is free! You don't need a credit card or other payment method.
- The private beta is free! Sometime in the future, we will publish a set of price lists from which you can choose the one that suits you best.
- Currently no. It is planned.
- We want to make it possible to choose the region in which the server should run.
- Currently no. We are in Private Beta.
- By IP restrictions. You can easily define a list of IP addresses to connect to services.
- Our Administration, aka Control Panel, supports classic administrative functions, including managing other applications and services and general operations to manage your user account.
- Not yet. We have it in our product roadmap.
- There is no need to. As a Private Beta member, you are restricted. Subscribe to our newsletter and stay in touch.
Join the communityDiscord server
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Let us help you!