Get your own branded
Select the apps you want to add to your portfolio and start selling.
Attract a new segment of customers and maximize the capacity of your infrastructure.
Beat Public Clouds
with your offers
With nomodo.io, you can beat the competition from public clouds like AWS, Azure, and GCP
by offering not just VPS hosting, but also hosting for these open source services and pricing them competitively.
8 GB RAM
200 GB Storage
|8 GB RAM|
256 GB Storage
16 GB RAM
150 GB Storage
|73 USD||635 USD||1,986 USD|
|Additional profit||+562 USD||+1,917 USD|
Partnership at no cost
There are no monthly fees or any other fixed fees. You only need to integrate your systems with the Nomodo API. This integration grants you the ability to offer and deploy applications.
You will handle distribution, while Nomodo takes care of the app store and all technical updates. Together, we will share the profits from hosting the apps. It’s a win-win-win situation for everyone involved.
How it works
Simplified Integration for hosting providers — partners
- Portfolio Expansion Decide which apps you want to feature and enhance your service offerings.
- Reach Out Contact us for a seamless collaboration experience.
- Integration Choices Whether it’s through our API or PROXMOX integration, we ensure a smooth setup process.
A Hassle-Free Experience for your clients — end users
- Browse apps Select from an extensive list of databases, load balancers, monitoring tools, CMS, CRM, and more.
- Deploy With just one click, have your chosen app ready and fully configured.
- Use Dive right in! Access the app via the web interface or integrate it into your workflow using connection strings.
Book a call with us and discuss how Nomodo App Store can expand your service offer and boost your revenue per customer.
- Nomodo app store allows you to significantly expand the portfolio of services offered to your customers.
- You will be able to instantly offer dozens of globally popular open-source applications.
- Together, we can achieve up-sales with your existing customers and attract new clients by offering new services.
- You will gain added value to your VPS servers. Nomodo app store enables you to provide comprehensive applications and services, rather than just selling bare machines.
- The goal is to innovate your technological stack, enabling you to offer sought-after solutions to your end customers and keep up with global players like AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, and others.
- You will gain access to the Nomodo API, enabling deployment of applications to your servers and other related services.
- Through our API, you will have access to our App Store, allowing you to expand your service portfolio.
- We will handle service upgrades and ensure the smooth operation of applications.
- Your customers will receive new sets of services/applications available in the app store, and the applications will be launched and installed.
- Deployment and initialization of applications can be achieved with a single click or API call, providing end customers with immediate access and full utilization of the desired application.
- In the Nomodo app store, you will find solutions for a wide target audience. For hobbyists, there is a range of CMS solutions. Developers will appreciate the selection of databases, runtime environments, and other development tools.
- We continuously add applications to the app store. You can view the roadmap for upcoming applications on the Backlog.
Integration and Costs
- No primary investment is required for integration.
- We need technical cooperation to integrate the Nomodo platform into your infrastructure.
- A universal API and integration procedure are ready to ensure the integration is as simple as possible and applicable regardless of your internal system.
- You do not pay any fixed fees.
- You only need to integrate your own systems with our API, which ensures deployment functionality.
Option#1: Direct integration with the virtualization manager (KVM, Proxmox):
- We accept requests for application creation and handle the entire process.
- We create a new virtual machine or use an existing one, minimizing costs by resource sharing.
- The desired application is installed on the virtual machine.
Option#2: Deploying the application to the designated server:
- You, as the hosting provider, manage virtual machines and handle requests for new applications, and also manage the virtual machines.
- Requests for new applications and their corresponding servers are received through our integration API. Applications are installed on the server specified by you.
- In the case of integration with the virtualization layer, you will need access to it.
- In the case of integration with our API, we do not need anything from you.
- In both cases, an initialization process needs to be arranged.
- If we integrate with the virtualization layer, it takes approximately a month.
- Integration with our API is immediately functional.
- The end-user is the customer of the hosting provider.
- Nomodo does not communicate or interact with the end-user.
- Any support is handled through our API. The hoster is the one raising the ticket, unless it is automated through other means.
- We do not handle licenses; those are the responsibility of the application users, which is logical (we do not know how and for what purpose the application is used and what the licensing restrictions are for that specific application).
- We only handle the runtime environment that allows the application to run.
Security and Customer's Data
- Yes, the applications are deployed on your VPS in a managed environment.
- Nomodo does not have access to data stored by end customers in the applications.
- Each application runs in an isolated environment from other applications.
- In the case of installation on dedicated servers, the applications run on isolated machines.
- All application data remains on the servers where the applications are running.
- Yes, as a hosting provider (business partner), you have control over the data.
Deployment and Applications Updates
- Each application can run on its dedicated server.
- We can run multiple applications on one server, where they share resources.
- We group applications of a specific customer on their server.
- We aggregate applications of the same type on highly specified servers.
- Yes, that is also possible.
- Yes, absolutely.
- Yes, it is possible to update a running customer's application.
- Nomodo ensures the applications are up-to-date.
- Updates are not performed and installed automatically.
- The hoster is informed about new versions of applications or the availability of new applications in our Nomodo App Store. It is up to the hoster how they promote and further trade these with their end customers.
- Yes, application migration is one of the functionalities of the Nomodo platform.
- Simply choose a new price plan and confirm the migration.
- This will initiate the migration process for everything needed, resulting in a fully operational application in the new environment.
- The ability to obtain a previous version of the application is specific to each application.
- Sometimes, downgrading from the perspective of application and functionality may not be possible.
- There is a scenario where, when transitioning to a newer version, we first create a snapshot of the current version or leave the current version of the application untouched.
- Then, we install the new version, perform migration, and if everything is in order, we terminate the original machine.
- We may not terminate the original machine immediately but keep it for, let's say, 14 days in case the customer wants to revert to it. After 14 days, we will inform the customer that the original version will be terminated, and there will be no option to return to it.
- Migration to a newer version is not a problem.
- Each application has a prepared scenario for migrating to a new version if needed. In such cases, it is within our responsibility, and we take care of the migration.
- Sometimes, no migration is required, and the application handles the transition to the new version automatically.